Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Equpments

Hey there. i woulde like to know what is the stats that i can get for every single of equpments and i mean by:
what stats can upgate can give me to Helmet\Shose\Weapon\Neackles\Chest\Gloves?
i wanna know all.

Comments

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    Your question is unclear.
  • Bronkx (INT1)Bronkx (INT1) Member Posts: 2
    Your question is unclear.
    then how to make her un clear???
    there is equpments in game right? good. 
    now what im asking is what the stats when i Tier up the Equpments can give me?
    i know in fact that Chest+boots+Helmet can get me units addtion troops. but i do not know what can they give me more expect that and what every picse of item can give me.
    like what weapon can give me? speed constrcation? speed travling? defends on Castle? more defends on hero? 
    what every item can give i wanna know the stats that Tier Up can give for every single item
    edited 12.11.2017

Okay, that is more clear.

There are basically two kinds of equipment, one kind is good for fighting villains, the other kind is good for fighting enemy players.

Some of them give extra attack and/or defense bonuses. Sometimes this bonus is only for certain types of unit boosters,

Some give extra loot carrying capacity.

Some give reputation bonus, so that you earn more honor or more fear when wearing them.

As far as I can tell, any kind of equipment can give you any of these bonuses, but only the Chestplate, boots, and helmet give increased Hero unit capacity.

I hope this helps

P.S. update:   I have talked to at least one person who got Hero Unit Capacity off an amulet or weapon. Might be a glitch, but worth upgrading them to tier 2 if you have the leather to do so.

Post edited by Raffles (US1) on
  • Bubbalou (US1)Bubbalou (US1) Member Posts: 1
    where can you get equipment

Equipment can be bought with gems when they run a special, but I do not know anyone who has gotten good equipment that way. By good equipment, I mean with extra reputation, loot, or carry bonuses.

Most people win their equipment in the tournaments, and these are the only 2 ways to get equipment. When you are low level, you can win it by getting in top 50 for the daily tournament. Once you pass level 31, you must either win fifth place or better, or else you can win it in weekly tournament rewards, which is much easier (but not easy).

• sir zee (US1)sir zee (US1) Member Posts: 2
    I have never been able to get equipment. I show that I win leather and when I go in to see if I can get say the helmet it shows nothing its still gray in the box to buy or upgrade. did I miss something in the past levels.
    I have never been able to get equipment. I show that I win leather and when I go in to see if I can get say the helmet it shows nothing its still gray in the box to buy or upgrade. did I miss something in the past levels.

Leather is not useful for obtaining equipment, only for upgrading equipment once you have won it.
Sign In to comment.