Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Equipment

I already got several leather and anvil and it is not going to the inventory! My hero has no equipment !! And some mistake? Bug ?.

Comments

• JB2256721 (US1)JB2256721 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. Not sure what to do about it
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    There is no place on the inventory that tells you how much leather, fur, or anvils you have. Once you have equipment, you will be able to see how much of those things you have when you are in the equipment upgrade window, as that is all they are good for.

Equipment is hard to get. You can occasionally buy it for gems, but typically you win it in the daily and weekly tournaments. Very hard to do once you get up in higher castle levels. You have to work the tournaments.
  • tengo un heroe nivel 31 que con el equipo de guerra completo a nivel 2 no cambio nada ni nada mejoro ni carga mas unidades, agradeceria a quien corresponda mire eso, gracias por anticipado
  • pygmy owl (US1)pygmy owl (US1) Member Posts: 2
    There is no place on the inventory that tells you how much leather, fur, or anvils you have. Once you have equipment, you will be able to see how much of those things you have when you are in the equipment upgrade window, as that is all they are good for.

Equipment is hard to get. You can occasionally buy it for gems, but typically you win it in the daily and weekly tournaments. Very hard to do once you get up in higher castle levels. You have to work the tournaments.

• pygmy owl (US1)pygmy owl (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Unfortunately, if you farm and grow early, like I did, you really cannot get any equipment at level 42, as your heroes are too small compared to your peers.   Had I known, of course!!!!!!!!    The few bits of equipment I DID get were surprises.
Sign In to comment.