Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Not enough food

Is there a way to delete troops?
I keep having half of them vanish because of the lack of food production.  :'(

Comments

• Garpie (NL1)Garpie (NL1) Member Posts: 19
    Some Tips:

1. Place farms as many as you can
    2. Upgrade all your farms, your bakery and your windmill
    3. Move your army to your other kingdoms
    4. Keep your hospital full and walk your armies death on NPC's or other castles

ATV | Actief - Teamwork - Vertrouwen
    Translation:
    ATT | Active - Teamwork - Trust

We love barbeque, that's why every castle should be on fire that crosses our path
  • Puppetia (INT1)Puppetia (INT1) Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for tips but I was wondering if the troops in the hospital still uses up the food? If we cancel healing does my recruit permanently die because I have been sending them to battle to lose then refuse healing them. 
  • Garpie (NL1)Garpie (NL1) Member Posts: 19
    edited 05.04.2016
    Troops in hospital will not use food. If your hospital is full the rest of your troops will be die, so there gone forever, and take no more food.
    ATV | Actief - Teamwork - Vertrouwen
    Translation:
    ATT | Active - Teamwork - Trust

We love barbeque, that's why every castle should be on fire that crosses our path
  • Puppetia (INT1)Puppetia (INT1) Member Posts: 3
    Thank you very much, it helps me a lot.
  • Breech Loader (GB1)Breech Loader (GB1) Member Posts: 6
    edited 19.04.2016
    I'm always wanting for food, and worked that one out for myself.

Food must be the toughest resource to manage, as it's the only one that can go into negative numbers. Some people have huge armies that they maintain purely by the skin of their teeth. Compare somebody's farm quality to their army size. If it's out of whack, they may survive purely on pillaging.
    Post edited by Breech Loader (GB1) on
  • The more you upgrade the storehouse, the more it holds. Kill off troops either by attacking and not healing them or delete them in hospital. If your storehouse is not upgradable, do other quests until you reach a new level that will allow you to upgrade the storehouse again. Max out your farms and windmill when you can, and build more farms than sawmills and iron mines eg, 4 sawmills 4 ironmines, 8 farms
    >:) Bite Me >:)

• T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    You an delete troops by getting into the recruit units menu and clicking the trash can icon in the far up-right of the picture of the unit you wanna delete..note that it will delete all the units of that kin and not just the number you want
  • scoot1 (US1)scoot1 (US1) Member Posts: 5
    Build and upgrade farms only. All other resources can be gotten from raiding villains outside castles.
    Can delete troops in the hospital by clicking on the trashcan next to troops.
  • hugs4all (INT1)hugs4all (INT1) Member Posts: 1
    food situation is crap.. 
    can't upgrade storehouse.
    can't upgrade farms.
    can't upgrade windmill.
    and even at max only have 1 1/2 hours of food.
    useless to play a game where you lose your troops when you need to work or sleep.

crap. crap.. and just plain stupid.. 
  • Musicgirl156 (US1)Musicgirl156 (US1) Member Posts: 4
    Some Tips:

1. Place farms as many as you can
    2. Upgrade all your farms, your bakery and your windmill
    3. Move your army to your other kingdoms
    4. Keep your hospital full and walk your armies death on NPC's or other castles

Right now I can't build anything, and upgrading my bakeries and farms are too expensive. I can't upgrade the hospital either. Also, how do you get other kingdoms?
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

It's a fact of the game - you have to live within your means.

All of the suggestions above are good ones for increasing your army maintenance capacity, but if you pursue university research there are phases which help with food production also.

• Archer750 (US1)Archer750 (US1) Member Posts: 2
    So, why dont the devs put an option to dismiss troops? its just logical...
    unless its a way for them to sell more gems.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    So, why dont the devs put an option to dismiss troops? its just logical...
    unless its a way for them to sell more gems.

They did. On your recruiting (and healing) windows, there is a trash can at top right. It will toss all of the troops in that pane. If you only want to toss some of them, load the rest on heroes and take them outside.
Sign In to comment.